Human IgG Fc/Fab Low Titer Assay (PA 102-01/10)
This assay has been designed for applications with relatively low expressions levels e.g. from transient expression or for early clone screenings. It uses ProteinA coated capture beads and a fluorescence marker against the Fab part of human IgG in a direct assay format.
The sample throughput of this assay can be greatly improved if multiple plates are incubated in parallel. This allows for the screening of thousands of clones per day.The plate can also be partially used and remaining wells can be used later.
One assay kit contains one 384-well PAIAplate with pre-dispensed dried capture beads and 25 mL ready-to-use assay buffer.
- Analytes: human IgG1, IgG2 and IgG4
- Direct assay format
- Concentration range: 2−20 µg/mL IgG*
- Sample volume: 6 µL crude sample
- 60 min total assay time/384-well plate
- Early clone screening
- Wavelengths: Ex. 640nm/Em. 665nm
* The concentration range has been determined in accordance with the EMEA guideline on the validation of bioanalytical methods.